The Jaguar XK150 is a sports car produced by Jaguar between 1957 and 1961 as the successor to the XK120 and XK140 but was radically revised. Most visibly, a one-piece windscreen replaced the split screen, and the wing line carried higher and more streamlined at the doors. The widened bonnet opened down to the wings, and on the coupés the windscreen frame was moved forward 4 inches (102 mm) to make passenger access easier. The XK150’s dashboard came trimmed in leather. Thinner doors gave more interior space. A little red light reminded the driver that the front parking lights, located atop the wings (fenders), were on. Suspension and chassis were very similar to the XK140, with manual-only rack and pinion steering. Special Equipment models (SE) as this one, fitted with disc brakes and more powerful SE engine. Twin 1.75-inch (44 mm) SU HD6 carburettors and a modified B type cylinder head with larger exhaust valves improved performance. In 1960 the 220 hp (164 kW; 223 PS) 3.8 litre engine fitted as additional option. Production ended in October 1960 with 2,672 drophead coupés.
Concerning this specific XK150 click on image :